Password Self Service
Take control of your password!
All staff should enrol in the Password Self Service. Once completed, if you ever forget your password, you can reset it anytime online.
- To Enrol for password self-service click here
- If you want to change your password, click here
- If you have forgotten your password or locked out your account, click here
Note: You will be asked to provide a mobile number and alternate e-mail address (non-IDP) to recover your account as part of the setup process. You can use this link to change your details at any time.
You will need to login to change your password
You must be enrolled in password self-service to reset your password or unlock your account. Send a message to your phone or alternate email to reset your password securely
IDP Password Policy:
- You can still change your password on your IDP desktop as usual
- Password changes are enforced every 45 days
- Your last 6 passwords are remembered and cannot be re-used.
- You can only change your password every 24 hours.
- Your password is must be at least 8 characters long and must be contain a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers and non-alphabetic (eg. $ % # space)